تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية أسماء العلم و أسماء النكرة
إختر الجواب الصحيح.
- Mom cooks lunch.Lunch is subject.---Mom and lunch are subjects.---Lunch is object and Mom is subject.
- I wear a white dress. I is subject and white is object.---I is a demonstrative pronoun and dress is object.---I is subject and dress is object.
- Carly will buy a shirt.This sentence is wrong.---Carly is a proper noun and shirt is object.---Will is object and shirt is object.
- Omar and Salem speak English and Arabic.We can replace (Omar and Salem) with they.---We can replace (Omar and Salem) with he.---In this sentence, we can repalce Omar with he.
- Sarah has a cat called Katty.We can replace Sarah and Katty with she.---Sarah and Katty are proper nouns.---We can replace Sarah with she and cat with it.
- My father drives his car.His is an adjective.---His is a subject pronoun.---None of all.