تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية الخطاب المباشر و غير المباشر
إختر صياغة الخطاب غير المباشر الصحيحة للجملة.
- Mohammad said: “I live in Beirut”. Mohammad said that he has lived in Beirut. --- Mohammad said that he lived in Beirut.
- Lama said: “I can play tennis”. Lama said that she could play tennis. --- Lama said that she can’t play tennis.
- He said: “I met my cousin yesterday”. He said that he met his cousin yesterday. --- He said that he had met his cousin the previous day.
- Maya said: “I work here”. Maya said that she worked there. --- Maya said that she was working there.
- Lea said: “I'm busy today”. Lea said that she was busy that day. --- Lea said that she was busy today.
- Mohamad said: “I need to see the doctor tomorrow”. Mohammad said that he needed to see the doctor the next day. --- Mohammad said that he needs to see the doctor.
- My sister tells me: “I am reading now”. My sister tells me that she is reading now. --- My sister tells me that she was reading at that moment.
- My cousin told me: “I haven't see your brother since last year”. My cousin told me that he hadn’t seen my brother since the year before. --- My cousin told me that he hasn’t see my brother.
- My teacher asked me: “have you signed your test?” My teacher asked me whether I had signed my test. --- My teacher asks me whether I signed my test.
- Steven asked me: “where are you going today?” Steven asked me where I was going today. --- Steven asked me where I was going that day.