تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية الخطاب المباشر و غير المباشر
إختر صياغة الخطاب غير المباشر الصحيحة للجملة.
- Mira said: “I am leaving tomorrow”. Mira said that she are leaving tomorrow. --- Mira said that she was leaving the next day.
- The customer told me: “please get me some fresh fruits”. The customer asked me to get him some fresh fruits. --- The customer asked me to get me some fresh fruit.
- Lydia said: “I may come to the party”. Lydia said that she must come to the party. --- Lydia said that she might come to the party.
- I told my father: “you are right”. I told my father that he was right. --- I told my father that he were right.
- Salah asked me: “when are you leaving?” Salah asked me when was I leaving. --- Salah asked me when I was leaving.
- Rima said: “Alas! My friend falls down”. Rima exclaimed with sorrow that her friend fell down. --- Rima exclaimed with sorrow that her friend falls down.
- Aster ordered his opponent: “get out of my sight”. Aster ordered his opponent to get out of his sight. --- Aster ordered his opponent to get out.
- They said: “we will help you tomorrow”. They said that they would help me the next day. --- They said that they would help you tomorrow.
- We said: “we went to the park yesterday”. We said that we went to the park today. --- We said that we had gone to the park the day before.
- He asked me: “who are you talking to?”. She asked me who I was talking to. --- He asked me who I was talking to.